Witness the amazing Borobudur Temple, the majestic, mysterious and magnificent buddhist monument recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site and the most visited tourism spot in Indonesia. After finish Borobudur temple, the trip will continue to visit Merapi Volcano area for Taking an off road jeep on a Merapi Lava tour is one of the most fun things to do in Yogyakarta.
The magnificent Borobudur temple is the world's biggest Buddhist monument. The Borobudur Temple allows you to the travel back in time to enjoy an unrivaled combination of history, culture, spiritually and natural beauty.
Merapi Jeep Tour
Experiencing an adventurous Merapi Jeep volcano tour with taking an off road jeep on a Merapi Lava tour area. This is the different way how to explore the wonders of adventure volcano tour with 4WD Legendary Jeep Willys, see the real and the most exotic part volcano mountain.
Point of interest : Offroad Adventure - Former eruption material - Alien Rock - Bunker - Victim Merapi Eruption Museum (mini museum) - Merapi Volcano scenery. During the tour you will pass through several villages that were affected by the Merapi eruption
Pick up at 7.15 a.m (from Yogyakarta) ;
Reservation minimum two day in advance
NOTE : Get special rate for domestic / KITAS holder. Please contact us!
- Private A/C Transportation pickup & return to your hotel
- Borobudur temple regular entrance ticket (foreigner ticket)
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Visit Mendut Biddhist Monastery
- Merapi Lava tour entrance ticket
- Jeep ride adventure at Merapi Volcano (1,5 hours)
- Optional : Visit Pawon & Mendut Temple (entrance ticket excluded)
- Optional local tour guide at the temple
- Visit Pawon & Mendut Temple (optional)
- Additional visit The Lost World Castle or pass the rivercourse for the jeep tour (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Meals
- Additional tour option
Term and Condition
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available only for hotels within Yogyakarta city
- You'll visit Borobudur Temple to sightseeing the temple, though, if you want to explore it, you can hire an English-speaking guide accompany you to explore Borobudur temple (optional)
- For optional visit and enter the Pawon and Mendut Temples, the additional entrance fees are to be paid directly at the temple
- For Merapi jeep additional visit The Lost World Castle or pass the rivercourse (optional), the additional cost are to be paid directly on the spot
- Please also note that pick up time is subject to change depending on the indicated pick up location
- Stopping for meals is optional and can be added during the trip
- For the Borobudur, you need to bring and submit a copy of your valid passport / ID card
07.15 am - Pick up from the hotel (Yogyakarta), go to Borobudur area
08.30 am - Visit Borobudur temple
10.30 am - Visit Mendut Buddhist Monastery
11.00 am - Go to Merapi lava Tour area
12.00 pm - Lunch (optional - pay itself)
01.00 pm - Merapi Jeep activity
02.30 pm - Return back to your hotel
04.00 pm - Drop you to your hotel