Dieng plateau holds thousands of natural charms and has a rich ancient heritage make this a place of natural wonder and high cultural significance. Located around Dieng mountain area, Mount Prau stands proudly at 2565m above sea level and is the highest peak of the Dieng Plateau.
Come here and you will be transported back to ancient times to explore Dieng Plateau and hiking to the top of Mount Prau to see the golden sunrise.
Pick up from Yogyakarta city, go to Dieng Plateau area. Explore Sikidang Crater, Colored lake view point and Arjuna Temple. Spending overnight in Dieng village.
Then, next day early morning start to hike Mount Prau. Along with the daisy-filled meadow hills and the stunning golden sunrise at the top, if the weather permits, you have great views of up to 12 peaks of mountains around Central Java.
Pick up at 6.00 AM (from Yogyakarta)
Reservation minimum two days in advance
- Private A/C Transportation (pick up & return to Yogyakarta city area)
- 1 night accomodation in Dieng Plateau area (twin / triple bed, inclusive breakfast)
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Retribution Dieng Plateau area
- Mount Prau Hiking (inlcusive local guide)
- Entrance ticket for Arjuna Temple, Sikidang Crater, Colours Lake view point
- 1 times lunch at local restaurant (local food)
- 1 times dinner at local restaurant (local food)
- snacks and coffee at the summit of Mount Prau
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Hiking Equipements
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Tour option
- additional meals
06.00 am - Pick up from the hotel in Yogyakarta city area, then go to Dieng Plateau
09.30 am - Arrive Dieng Plateau area
09.30 am - Visit Arjuna Temple complex
10.30 am - Visit Sikidang Crater
11.30 am - Visit Colours Lake (view point)
01.00 pm - Lunch
02.00 pm - Checkin homestay - free program
07.00 pm - Dinner
02.00 am - Prepare and go to start point
02.30 am - start hiking Mount Prrau
05.00 am - enjoy golden sunrise until 6.30 am
06.30 am - decend down to Dieng
09.30 am - breakfast and rest
11.00 am - check out homestay
11.30 am - drive back to Yogyakarta